Management and Coordination of project
- Creation of an internal website to form a repository for documentary and other information that is relevant to the implementation of the project, and that can also be used to provide an initial intra-project communication system.
- Development of Scientific Coordination plan for all work packages coordinated and consolidated throughout the project duration. It ensures that all necessary steps will be planned and synchronized to achieve the goals of the project.
- Internal periodic deliverables report on the achieved results of the project and the overall schedule of tasks, it reports any deviations from work plan and risks associated with the performed work and planned milestones.
Operationalization of basic construct and development of instrumental, theoretical framework
- Final versions of the questionnaires will be developed, pretested and ready to be conveyed to a survey institute – documentation
- The final versions for methodological tool will be developed and ready to go in the WP3 – documentation.
- Report on the past and the current situation of anti-Semitism (including hate speech/ hate crime) in selected countries in the context of prognosis for the future development .
Administration of survey, content media analyses
- SPSS ready raw data set from the surveys – documentation (in english language)
- Report on public opinion in V4- synopsis on values and attitude through time on anti-Semitic hate speech in V4 – documentation (in english language)
- Report on media content analysis on hate speech – synopsis on current trends in anti-Semitic hate speech at the online sphere
Data management and design of database, categorization and customized training program
- Main data set
- National report on media content analyzing online anti-Semitic hate speech/ hate crime
- Online database and categorization of anti-Semitic hate speech / hate crime
- Customized training program on counter, combat, localize, categorize and target anti-Semitic hate speech/ hate crime online
Dissemination, policy recommendation and explanation of data
- Final exploitation plan
- Policy briefs
- Project website
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.”