The Self-SDG project aims to develop an interactive mobile application that allows users to self-assess their level of commitment to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The app will use gamification techniques to engage users and propose challenges to improve their scores across the different SDGs.
- Research on best practices and human behavior patterns related to civic commitment
- Development of a self-assessment matrix for the 17 SDGs
- Design of app architecture and database
- Creation of multiplatform mobile app for Android and iOS
- Testing, piloting and iterations to finalize the app
- 60-70 page research report and implementation guide
- Self-assessment matrix for SDG commitment levels
- Interactive mobile app available on Android and iOS
- Dissemination events and multiplier events in each country to promote the app and SDG commitment
The goal is to increase awareness of sustainability issues and empower citizens, especially youth, to take action towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals through usage of this gamified app that allows them to measure their commitment and get personalized challenges to improve on specific SDGs.