Ingrid is a political scientist by background. She focuses on the topics of migration, integration, extremism, radicalism and terrorism. During her doctoral studies at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava she was leading various courses such as migration and migration policy, modern political theories and comparative politics. In 2015 she joined the Centre for European and North Atlantic Affairs as an intern, where she actively participates in organizations most important events such as Summer School for Young Professionals or Conference NATO 2020. She was part of a team of experts on Slovak migration and integration policies in project SME SPOLU, which focuses on The Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons in Ukraine. As an expert and member of the working group “Civil Society” she was working under the Office of Government Representative for the Civic Society.
Dr. Ingrid Borárosová
- Mládežnícke politické organizácie na Slovensku / Povinná jazda...
- Analysis of socio-economic benefits of non-profit sector in...
- Manuál propagácie. Strategická komunikácia v online priestore
- Prevencia a boj proti radikalizácii v online prostredí
- DE-FAKE IT!
- PATH: Gaming as a teaching tool
- Debunk Anti-ism hate from online world (DANTE)
- Intercultural Competences
- Homo Politicus
- PATH: Board Game on NATO